Obtaining Grid Name etc. via LSL script

aiaustin
I am looking at a scripted HUD that shows an avatar where they are on
a grid for Hypergrid advice on distance of jumps... I wonder if
anyone knows if its possible to do the following in an LSL script

a) obtain the grid name an avatr is on

b) obtain details of the avatars home region such as its name and
xloc, yloc sim cell location on the grid

I found out how to obtain the current avatar position region xloc,
yloc using llRegionCorner ()

Re: Obtaining Grid Name etc. via LSL script

>From: Jor3l Boa <[hidden email]>
>maybe something like http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlGetSimulatorHostname

Thanks that works great.  Host name is a local net name.  An external
host name would be better.  But good start, thanks.