Only 21 days to JVWR Live demos of Oculus Rift and Google Glass in Milan, Italy

Only 21 days to JVWR Live demos of Oculus Rift and Google Glass in Milan, Italy

Tzafnat Shpak

Journal of Virtual Worlds Logo

Only 21 days left!
Dec. 15 in Milan, Italy:
Google Glass & Oculus Rift live demos.

Meet 50 scholars, researchers & industry leaders in
JVWR workshop VIA THE LOOKING GLASS

Get your tickets NOW!

Some 10 presentations, discussions and demos at ICIS 2013 annual conference.

Agenda:

13:00-14:00 Gathering + Lunch
  • Getting to know each other
14:00-15:00 Live Demos, Q&A
  • Google Glass
  • Oculus Rift

15:00-15:15 Break

15:15-16:30 Invited talks
  • Privacy in Virtual Worlds
  • Virtual Worlds from a Neuroscience Perspective
  • Virtual Currencies
  • Taxation of Virtual World Economies
16:30-17:00 Lightning Talks
  • Linguistic and Multilingual Issues in Virtual Worlds
  • Finding Virtual Support
  • Two Decades of Artistic Works Using Computational Ecosystems
17:00-17:30 Editors’ perspective
  • Reflections on 3D3C worlds
  • Advancing Research - Springer / JVWR
More details on the Journal of Virtual Worlds Research site.

  • We welcome you to join JVWR Facebook page 'theJVWR'
  • Follow us @theJVWR on Twitter
  • Subscribe to our mailing list (on the top left of JVWR homepage at http://jvwresearch.org/). No spam guaranteed (max. one email per week.) Note: Subscribing to our mailing list is different from being a JVWR user. To become a JVWR user (editor, author, reviewer) please see REGISTER on the right-hand menu of the homepage.
Get your tickets NOW!

Looking forward to seeing you in Milan, December 15, 2013

Prof. Yesha Sivan
Managing Editor
http://www.jvwresearch.org

© 2013 Journal of Virtual Worlds Research All rights reserved.