OpenSim 1.7.0.2 and MySQL Versions

12

Re: OpenSim 1.7.0.2 and MySQL Versions

clairwil
I want to note that this problem may also exist on the Mac platform. I think we will also need a new .dll file.

Livestream of Fashion Symposium - Exploring impact of 3D internet and VWs on Fashion Industry

Robin Teigland
Hello,
Here is the livestream of our NVWN symposium - Fashion through the looking glass -  http://www.livestream.com/nordicworlds
More info on symposium here :
http://nordicworlds.net/2011/08/18/program-for-fashion-through-the-looking-glass-symposium-exciting-speakers-from-ccp-games-linden-lab-mind-ark-bosl-and-fashion-research-institute/
Robin

---------

Robin Teigland, PhD

Associate Professor

Center for Strategy and Competitiveness

Stockholm School of Economics

Stockholm, Sweden

www.hhs.se/csc

www.knowledgenetworking.org

www.slideshare.net/eteigland

skype: robin.teigland

twitter: RobinTeigland

Second Life: Karinda Rhode

OpenSim: Robin Teigland

Check out NVWN - Nordic Worlds Virtual Network!  An international, inter-disciplinary project co-funded by NICe investigating entrepreneurship and innovation through virtual worlds and the 3D internet: www.nordicworlds.net or on twitter: #NVWN.

12