OpenSim Load Tests......

BoneZ
Hello,

Justin, I'm wondering when you might update your website with the most
recent results from the load tests at the conference center?
Any chance you might share information about the hardware its running on
and what settings you are running there?

Thanks.

Re: OpenSim Load Tests......

justincc
Hi BoneZ.  Yeah, unfortunately events overwhelmed me and I never got a chance to write more blog posts about tests along
on the way.

But I'm writing my performance presentation for the conference write now and will definitely be posting it on the web
(and of course the presentation will be online too).  It's not specifically about hardware but I hope to write some
supplemental blog posts too after the conference.

On 03/11/14 14:56, BoneZ wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Justin, I'm wondering when you might update your website with the most recent results from the load tests at the
> conference center?
> Any chance you might share information about the hardware its running on and what settings you are running there?
>
> Thanks.

OSVW Consulting