OpenSim-OpenLearning

Timothy Hart
I thought some of you might be interested in a presentation I did on OpenSim for the K12 Online Conference (http://k12onlineconference.org/) this year. I try to introduce educators about OpenSim and how I see it fitting in with what I call OpenLearning. Check it out. I would be interested in your comments.

http://www.edutim.com/opensim-openlearning-at-k12online-2009/

Tim Hart
@hartastic
University of Maine

Re: OpenSim-OpenLearning

Robert Klein
Hey Tim great job on the presentation!! Hopefully next time they can give you a full hour to do your presentation. :)

-Robert

Timothy Hart wrote