OpenSimulator Release Notes

aiaustin

>From: Justin Clark-Casey <[hidden email]>
>Hi folks.  OpenSimulator 0.7.1.1 has just been released and is
>available for download.
>Release notes are at http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.7.1.1_Release

Thanks Justin.  For convenience I stated a summary page of the
various OpenSim release release notes to act as a single entry page
for these..

      http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Release_Notes

It needs completing - everyone feel free to contribute, add the dates
of earlier releases or add in to the gaps please

Re: OpenSimulator Release Notes

justincc
Thanks Ai.  You can find some earlier release notes in http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Category:History but the earlier
ones just look like svn lists.

http://justincc.org/blog

At 11:00 31/05/2011, Justin wrote:
>Thanks Ai.  You can find some earlier release notes in
>http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Category:History but the earlier ones
>just look like svn lists.

I added the Category:History link in at the head of the page... other
useful links related to releases could go there... and the current in
preparation entry could also have a link to the "planning" page when
that is made at any time for convenience.

I know search can find these sorts of pages, but I personally like a
nice index page too.

I stopped adding entries at the point where it did not seem to have
much useful information about the releases or where I did not know
the release dates from http://dist.opensimulator.org   But others may
have the information and be able to improve the page.