OpenVCE Assets in Opensim - More Reasonable Subset

OpenVCE Assets in Opensim - More Reasonable Subset

Ai Austin
The standard URL for the OpenVCE assets for Opensim now contains an
OAR that may be a bit more reasonable as a starting position, with
just one quarter section of the amphitheatre suitable for a single
sim.  It also has a layout that should be a reasonable starting
position to build a collaboration sim.  It is based on the current
layout of the VCE region in Second Life already used by the
OpenVCE.net community. URL, as before for this OAR is:

http://openvce.net/resources/downloads/opensim-openvce.oar

The previous "full" asset set, including the 4 sim corner
amphitheatre is still available at:

http://openvce.net/resources/downloads/opensim-openvce-full.oar

Re: OpenVCE Assets in Opensim - More Reasonable Subset

Karen_Palen
AI,

One of the things that is not done very well at present is a central repository to find this kind of content!

You might want to edit the opensim wiki at http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Free_Assets to add your contribution.

I think there are at least a couple of efforts going to set up an opensim content repository, but they are hard to find. Maybe this will bring them out of the woodwork and we can get a central directory at least!

At 11:00 08/12/2009, Karen Palen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>One of the things that is not done very well at present is a central
>repository to find this kind of content!
>
>You might want to edit the opensim wiki at
>http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Free_Assets to add your contribution.

Done Karen. Ai