Opensim voice options

Keith Bannister
Hi,

I'm new to opensim. I'm trying to setup a server with voice.

I've tried freeswitch but it isn't working.
Whisper/Mumble don't seem to be supported anymore: I can't find any
clients that support it, nor a version of the server module for the
current version of opensim.

Is everyone using Vivox? Or should I work harder on the freeswitch option?

--
Keith Bannister

Re: Opensim voice options

Asaff Belfer
We are using both Vivox and Freeswitch and both options are working.
Freeswitch is not easy to configure but it works.

If you choose Freeswitch then you should try harder. My advice for you is
to follow the instructions and to make sure the proper ports are open on
your firewall.

Thanks,
Asaff

בלי