Our Project it is cancelled!

Clayton Hawkes

We cannot do our project now because of your April Fools!  Are you English!!!

Now we must beg NewWordGrid if they will allow us!  You Anglais stink!  And your German dogs!

Re: Our Project it is cancelled!

Teravus Ovares
Once again, we warn everyone that Development and testing SVN is not for production.  It is for developers and testers.   This joke was purposely left out of all releases.  Releases are for production.

The best that I can offer you, however, is the assurance that OpenSimulator will follow a predictable course.   A joke in developer's and tester's SVN on April 1, that's very predictable.  A joke in June, not so much..   which is why it won't happen.

Sincerely

Teravus

On 4/1/09, Clayton Hawkes <[hidden email]> wrote:

We cannot do our project now because of your April Fools!  Are you English!!!

Now we must beg NewWordGrid if they will allow us!  You Anglais stink!  And your German dogs!

Re: Our Project is not cancelled!

trucker.anthony
Just a heads up for some our project is not getting cancelled we have our
funding and it will remain that way til we either have a production grid or
someone buys us out.... but on a more serious note does this stuff go away
or do i have to go reconfigure 85 regions? On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:01:11
-0700 (PDT), Clayton Hawkes
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> We cannot do our project now because of your April Fools!  Are you
> English!!!Now we must beg NewWordGrid if they will allow us!  You
Anglais
> stink!  And your German dogs!

Re: Our Project is not cancelled!

Teravus Ovares
In the developer SVN, It goes away at midnight.

Sincerely

Teravus

[hidden email] wrote:
> Just a heads up for some our project is not getting cancelled we have our
> funding and it will remain that way til we either have a production grid or
> someone buys us out.... but on a more serious note does this stuff go away
> or do i have to go reconfigure 85 regions? On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:01:11

Hi there.  If you update then it's already gone.  Or you could simply wait until 2nd April.

> -0700 (PDT), Clayton Hawkes
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> We cannot do our project now because of your April Fools!  Are you
>> English!!!Now we must beg NewWordGrid if they will allow us!  You
> Anglais
>> stink!  And your German dogs!

Justin Clark-Casey
http://justincc.wordpress.com