Permanent Ghosting of Avatar..

TasPerth
Not sure how to reply to a maillist thread.. I can't remember the last
time I used an old-style maillist... Hope this works...

I'm Tas, the original poster...

I've tried the "rebake textures" many times, I'm still a shimmering
ghost.. As for upgrading the Opensim install, is there any rule of
thumb to follow on versions, or should I just grab the latest
cutting-edge?

Tas