Permanent Ghosting of Avatar..

TasPerth
>Hi
>I've been suffering with this for the past few SVN revisions - only thing
>that worked for me was to clear the viewer cache
>stopped being a friendly ghost after that :)

yay! even though I tried clearing cache several times in the
past, this time I also combined the cache-clearing with creating a
new skin from some tga's I uploaded, and after doing the cache-clear
and applying the new skin, the ghosting seems to have moved on..
I've logged in several times since and all seems to be well still...

Thanks
Tas