Please UCI, help our basic tutorial!

Americo Damasceno-2

Thanks, Frank Sweet. You are not only sweet  :-) but also very gentle, offering your "world".

But my intention is to publish (in the OpenSim wiki) something like an "OpenSim for dummies" and I believe that the "basic   world" that I am imagining can be a future  "meeting point" for beginners. And your world is very sophisticated and has an ideologic reason that is not to be support for OpenSim beginners.

But, again: thanks.

Americo