Please UCI, help our basic tutorial!‏

Americo Damasceno-2
Thanks, Diva.

I will use the "ucigrid04.nacs.uci.edu 9003". Like the central point (128,128)  that I will define in the tutorial like the "official arriving point for a world" was  "under water"  I have created something like an "hypernaut-port" having an OpenSim flag.  You can see it   at:

http://www.dmu.com/opensim/beginnershome1.JPG

So, soon, in the OpenSim wiki, will beggin  our "Basic OpenSim Tutorial". The first lesson will be about "IP Address" and how to have a fixed one using DynDNS. Many figures etc. I will announce each lesson  here in the list  for the evaluation and sugestions from everybody.

Any thing more, Diva. Can you tell us  the configuration of the server and of the communication line ?

Thanks again.

BTW: Voce fala portugues? Se fala, de uma olhada no nosso tutorial em http://www.dmu.com

Americo