Printing a 2D Stencil

Marcus Alexander Link
Hi everyone,

i need an advice (hint) with a hobby project i am working on.
A friend and I created a 3D Object with simple shapes in a Diva distribution.
We now would like to print a 1:1 stencil of one side of an simple
shape (one prim).

How can we easily achieve that ?

Thx!

Marcus
P.S. we are using the Kokua/Imprudence viewer.

Re: Printing a 2D Stencil

Marcus Alexander Link
Hi Butch,

that would not work, since we need an exact 1:1 stencil (sent to a plotter).

Marcus