Private island with OS

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Private island with OS

johnfelipe
Hi please tell me with 0.7.3 is possible create private island?

Tnks

_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Private island with OS

R.Gunther
Yes, but i would advise to use 0.7.5
0.7.3 contains lots of bugs and problems,also missing functions.

On 2013-04-24 23:32, john felipe urrego mejia wrote:
Hi please tell me with 0.7.3 is possible create private island?

Tnks


_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users


_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Private island with OS

InuYasha Meiji
But dosen't 7.5 contain lots of new attachment issues?  It has been why I am waiting for the bin of 7.6, I hope they will get fixed by then.

I run 7.4 for the time being.

BTW it works great with the new Firestorm vierer for Opensim.  I like the upgraded Grid list.
It seems faster, only a small slow down for my own avatar textures, but only slightly.

InuYasha


On 4/24/2013 6:31 PM, R.Gunther wrote:
Yes, but i would advise to use 0.7.5
0.7.3 contains lots of bugs and problems,also missing functions.

On 2013-04-24 23:32, john felipe urrego mejia wrote:
Hi please tell me with 0.7.3 is possible create private island?

Tnks


_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users



_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users


-- 
________________________________________________________________________
Opensim User: In Gridmode  on Version 0.7.4. Nine Instances with 56 Regions. on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 GHz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Vivox Voice and 
Offline Messages all working. (Not yet Public, 10 user accounts so far).
________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Private island with OS

Chris M
Hi InuYasha,

As far as I was able to tell, the recent attachment issues did not show up until sometime in dev code of 0.7.6. I have been testing the latest dev commit for 0.7.6 and it seems like a lot of those issues have vastly improved if not completely; although I'm unable to test every single angle of it. Anyone reading this, please feel free to add on or correct any of this information if it is inaccurate :)


On 4/24/2013 6:12 PM, InuYasha Meiji wrote:
But dosen't 7.5 contain lots of new attachment issues?  It has been why I am waiting for the bin of 7.6, I hope they will get fixed by then.

I run 7.4 for the time being.

BTW it works great with the new Firestorm vierer for Opensim.  I like the upgraded Grid list.
It seems faster, only a small slow down for my own avatar textures, but only slightly.

InuYasha


On 4/24/2013 6:31 PM, R.Gunther wrote:
Yes, but i would advise to use 0.7.5
0.7.3 contains lots of bugs and problems,also missing functions.

On 2013-04-24 23:32, john felipe urrego mejia wrote:
Hi please tell me with 0.7.3 is possible create private island?

Tnks


_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users



_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users


-- 
________________________________________________________________________
Opensim User: In Gridmode  on Version 0.7.4. Nine Instances with 56 Regions. on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 GHz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Vivox Voice and 
Offline Messages all working. (Not yet Public, 10 user accounts so far).
________________________________________________________________________


_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users


-- 
OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.7.6 Dev
Physics: Open Dynamics Engine
OS: Windows 7 (x64)
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2 GHz
Memory: 11 GB DDR3
Database: MySQL 5.1.63 (x64)

_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users