Problem configuring ROBUST ...

Ursula MATOVA
Hi all,
I'm trying to setup the new ROBUST component,

I have followed the instructions on the wiki pages, but I experience a
problem when trying to start the server :

# mono OpenSim.Server.exe
Error reading from config source OpenSim.Server.ini

Everything is supposed to be configured as "URM" ( ROBUST = Asset /
Inventory / Grid servers )

Could somebody point me on what I forgot ?

Thanks in advance,
Ursula.

Re: Problem configuring ROBUST ...

Ursula MATOVA
So sorry all for spam ...

Stupid question, stupid answer :P

Simply forgot a quote in the config file :S

Sometimes I'm so stupid ... I'd better go to bed ...

Regards.