Problem with Inventory Access/Attachments Modules on Login

Problem with Inventory Access/Attachments Modules on Login

Chris Daley
Hi all,

One of our client's avatars is unable to log in; he gets booted at the region handshake.  The console reads the following, which we believe may be related:

[INVENTORY ACCESS MODULE]: Could not find item (UUID) for (Username) in RezObject()
[ATTACHMENTS MODULE]: Could not retrieve item (UUID) for attaching to avatar (Username) at point (#)

This occurs twice.  Both objects with those UUIDs no longer exist in his Inventory, so I do not know why they are being searched for.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I'll provide as much info as I can.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Christopher Daley
Simulation Developer

www.simudyne.com

US: +1-(617)-800-0625

Re: Problem with Inventory Access/Attachments Modules on Login

Chris Daley
Thanks for the response. :)  I ran a search by UUID, but no results came back.  I checked through every item in his inventory (he doesn't have much in there to begin with, either), but no luck.  An odd part is that we have other avatars set up with the same objects, but they don't encounter this problem.  It's rather bizarre!

Perhaps it would be prudent to delete his entire inventory (after an IAR backup) and see if we still have the issue...

--
Christopher Daley
Simulation Developer

www.simudyne.com

US: +1-(617)-800-0625

On 7/22/2013 11:29 PM, John Sheridan wrote:
[...]

justincc
Yes, this would be one thing to try.  I actually just jotted down some notes on this at [1].  You could try deleting the
Wearable keys which have item IDs corresponding to items that do not actually exist.

I'm a little surprised that not finding the items causes the avatar to get booted instead of just failing to find the
specified items.  What version of OpenSimulator are you using?

[1] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/AvatarService#Data_Storage

On 23/07/13 05:18, John Sheridan wrote:

> Maybe try deleting his entries in the grid's appearance and attachment tables from the grid's database before you go
> through the bother of wiping his inventory?  That should effectively "re-ruth" him, from there he can just re-wear his
> shape, cloths, etc.
>

> On 07/22/2013 11:58 PM, Chris Daley wrote:
>> Thanks for the response. :)  I ran a search by UUID, but no results came back.  I checked through every item in his
>> inventory (he doesn't have much in there to begin with, either), but no luck.  An odd part is that we have other
>> avatars set up with the same objects, but they don't encounter this problem.  It's rather bizarre!
>>
>> Perhaps it would be prudent to delete his entire inventory (after an IAR backup) and see if we still have the issue...
>>

>> --
>> *Christopher Daley
>> Simulation Developer
>> Simudyne*
>>
>> www.simudyne.com
>>
>> *US:* +1-(617)-800-0625
>>

>> On 7/22/2013 11:29 PM, John Sheridan wrote:
>>> Is it possible they're attached to or worn by his avatar?  Do you have a way of deleting the user's appearance?

OSVW Consulting