Problem with physical objects

fokides

Hi all!

Whenever I turn an object into physical  (physical or physical and locked) I get the following error:

2011-02-21 04:23:44,802 DEBUG - OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup [SCENE]: Storing Wooden Crate, 0a0b9dfa-ca2e-44cb-bdad-89f6b4cd84e8 in Fokides 5

2011-02-21 04:23:44,805 ERROR - OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore [REGION DB]: MySQL error in ExecuteNonQuery: Unknown column 'NaN' in 'field list'

2011-02-21 04:23:44,807 ERROR - OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup [SCENE]: Storing of Wooden Crate, 0a0b9dfa-ca2e-44cb-bdad-89f6b4cd84e8 in Fokides 5 failed with exception MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unknown column 'NaN' in 'field list'

   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.OpenPacket()

   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadResult(UInt64& affectedRows, Int64& lastInsertId)

   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetResultSet()

   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()

   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

   at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore.ExecuteNonQuery(MySqlCommand c)

   at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore.StoreObject(SceneObjectGroup obj, UUID regionUUID)

   at OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup.ProcessBackup(IRegionDataStore datastore, Boolean forcedBackup)

                   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.OpenPacket()

   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadResult(UInt64& affectedRows, Int64& lastInsertId)

   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetResultSet()

   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()

   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

   at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore.ExecuteNonQuery(MySqlCommand c)

   at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore.StoreObject(SceneObjectGroup obj, UUID regionUUID)

   at OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup.ProcessBackup(IRegionDataStore datastore, Boolean forcedBackup)

The problem appears in all kinds of objects (single or multiple prim, in objects in my inventory as well in newly rezzed simple objects such as a cube).

After restarting opensim, the objects are no longer in the scene (since they weren’t stored).

I googled the problem but I can’t seem to find an suitable answers.

Running latest Diva distribution, windows 7 64bit and mysql-5.1.54-winx64.

Any ideas?

Re: Problem with physical objects

Teravus Ovares
If I were to debug this, I'd look for objects in the database with a
high rate of rotation.    NaN share their NaN status with other
objects if it's not caught in time.  You might have an object that's
NaN-ing your objects when you rez them.  Often times this is caused by
fast rotating objects.

Regards

Teravus

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 1:36 AM, Fokides Aegean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Whenever I turn an object into physical  (physical or physical and locked) I
> get the following error:
>

> 2011-02-21 04:23:44,802 DEBUG -
> OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup [SCENE]: Storing Wooden
> Crate, 0a0b9dfa-ca2e-44cb-bdad-89f6b4cd84e8 in Fokides 5
>
> 2011-02-21 04:23:44,805 ERROR - OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore [REGION
> DB]: MySQL error in ExecuteNonQuery: Unknown column 'NaN' in 'field list'
>
> 2011-02-21 04:23:44,807 ERROR -
> OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup [SCENE]: Storing of Wooden
> Crate, 0a0b9dfa-ca2e-44cb-bdad-89f6b4cd84e8 in Fokides 5 failed with
> exception MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unknown column 'NaN' in
> 'field list'
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.OpenPacket()
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadResult(UInt64& affectedRows,
> Int64& lastInsertId)
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetResultSet()
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
> behavior)
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
>
>    at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore.ExecuteNonQuery(MySqlCommand c)
>
>    at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore.StoreObject(SceneObjectGroup obj,
> UUID regionUUID)
>
>    at
> OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup.ProcessBackup(IRegionDataStore
> datastore, Boolean forcedBackup)
>
>                    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.OpenPacket()
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadResult(UInt64& affectedRows,
> Int64& lastInsertId)
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetResultSet()
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
> behavior)
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
>
>    at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore.ExecuteNonQuery(MySqlCommand c)
>
>    at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore.StoreObject(SceneObjectGroup obj,
> UUID regionUUID)
>
>    at
> OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup.ProcessBackup(IRegionDataStore
> datastore, Boolean forcedBackup)
>

> The problem appears in all kinds of objects (single or multiple prim, in
> objects in my inventory as well in newly rezzed simple objects such as a
> cube).
>
> After restarting opensim, the objects are no longer in the scene (since they
> weren’t stored).
>
> I googled the problem but I can’t seem to find an suitable answers.
>
> Running latest Diva distribution, windows 7 64bit and mysql-5.1.54-winx64.
>

> Any ideas?

Re: Problem with physical objects

fokides
Thaks for the reply.
Are you suggesting that I have to delete any fast rotating objects, rez the objects that need to be physical and re-rez the deleted rotating ones?
Furthermore, I've got an object that has crossed the bountaries of my sim (it has gone to an unreachable and invalid region (?)), that was scripted and physical. Can this be the cause of the problem? If so, how can I delete it?

> [...]

> behavior)
>
>    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
>
>    at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore.ExecuteNonQuery(MySqlCommand c)
>
>    at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLDataStore.StoreObject(SceneObjectGroup obj,
> UUID regionUUID)
>
>    at
> OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup.ProcessBackup(IRegionDataStore
> datastore, Boolean forcedBackup)
>

> The problem appears in all kinds of objects (single or multiple prim, in
> objects in my inventory as well in newly rezzed simple objects such as a
> cube).
>
> After restarting opensim, the objects are no longer in the scene (since they
> weren’t stored).
>
> I googled the problem but I can’t seem to find an suitable answers.
>
> Running latest Diva distribution, windows 7 64bit and mysql-5.1.54-winx64.

You can remove the offending object by bringing your region down,
opening up the region database.   Finding the object in the rows and
removing it.

I would suggest looking for fast rotating objects, however you may
also look for objects with no parent ID(or zero) with a position
that's outside of your region.    Be careful looking for objects
outside of the region bounds.   The 'no parent ID' part is important
because the non-root parts of a 'linkset' will have a number or UUID
in the parentID column and have, what looks like, weird positions.

Hopefully this helps

Teravus

2011/2/21 Fokides Manos <[hidden email]>:

> Thaks for the reply.
> Are you suggesting that I have to delete any fast rotating objects, rez the objects that need to be physical and re-rez the deleted rotating ones?
> Furthermore, I've got an object that has crossed the bountaries of my sim (it has gone to an unreachable and invalid region (?)), that was scripted and physical. Can this be the cause of the problem? If so, how can I delete it?

I've removed from the database all the objects that were off the boundaries
of my sim.
I've also removed a couple of objects that were rotating fast (wind
generator blades), but left the ones that are rotating slowly (a whale and a
baloon and a couple of boats).
The good news is that I no longer get any warnings while starting diva.
The bad news is that I still get the " Unknown column 'NaN' in 'field list'"
error each time I turn an object into physical or rez an already physical
object from my inventory (a simple cube).
The funny thing is that while doing so, in the Diva console I can see the
message:

2011-02-22 01:01:00,593 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.Framework.InventoryAccess.HGInventoryAccessModule
[HGScene] RezObject itemID=b9fc60c9-fb32-493c-a14c-ce7b28bd6bcc
fromTaskID=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
2011-02-22 01:02:07,265 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup [SCENE]: Storing physical,
f634d5c6-3aff-42c1-b6e0-edbdf85e2b86 in Fokides 1*
* I can find this object in the datadase in the table prims. Why stored in
the wrong region, is it a Dive issue (megaregion)?

But when shutting down the sim...
2011-02-22 01:05:17,527 ERROR -
OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup [SCENE]: Storing of
physical, 42c1324d-a8ba-4989-936f-e52135ea1846 in Fokides 5 failed with
exception MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unknown column 'NaN' in
'field list'**
**Why a different id, though in the correct region?

And of course, after restarting the sim, the physical object is no more...

So back to square one.
How do I find objects in the database with a high rate of rotation? In which
table and field should I look at and what values define "high rotation
rate"???
Thanks for your patience in replying at my messages
Regards
Manos