Problems with Release 0.6.2 on windows vista 64

Problems with Release 0.6.2 on windows vista 64

Felipe Cesar Stanzani Fonseca
Hi,

I'm trying to run OpenSim version 0.6.2 but i'm having the following error message:

OpenSim.Application [APPLICATION]:
APPLICATION EXCEPTION DETECTED: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs

Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.. (Exception de HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
   em Mono.Data.SqliteClient.Sqlite.sqlite3_open16(String dbname, IntPtr& handle)
   em Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection.Open()
   em OpenSim.Data.SQLite.SQLiteAssetData.Initialise(String dbconnect)
   em OpenSim.Framework.Communications.Cache.SQLAssetServer.AddPlugin(String FileName, String connect)
   em OpenSim.OpenSimBase.InitialiseAssetCache()
   em OpenSim.OpenSimBase.Initialize()
   em OpenSim.Region.ClientStack.RegionApplicationBase.StartupSpecific()
   em OpenSim.OpenSimBase.StartupSpecific()
   em OpenSim.OpenSim.StartupSpecific()
   em OpenSim.Framework.Servers.BaseOpenSimServer.Startup()
   em OpenSim.Application.Main(String[] args)

Application is terminating: True

My OS is Windows Vista 64.

I'm sure that 'im not using SQLite, but i still receive the error above when try to run the OpenSim.

Coud someone help-me?

Felipe Cesar Stanzani Fonseca
stanzani.wordpress.com
[hidden email]
(27) 8806-0515

Re: Problems with Release 0.6.2 on windows vista 64

Mikko Pallari

Hi,

You need to run OpenSim.32BitLaunch.exe to run in 64bit Vista. Tedd wrote about this in his blog: http://teddmaa.blogspot.com/2008/12/opensim-in-visual-studio-on-win64.html

Cheers,

Mikko

Re: Problems with Release 0.6.2 on windows vista 64

Felipe Cesar Stanzani Fonseca
Mikko,

I tried running this, but when everything looks ok i receive another message that says the program will use the deprecated mysql_config.ini and after crashes...

The opensim.ini I'm using is the same provided as example at the opensim site and the connection string is OK.

I tryied to find something at google but i didn't find anything about this error.

Later i will send the exactly error returned, if you need.

Coud you help me?

Thanks