Question about batch upload

Chris M
Hello all,

I am having an issue with batch uploads to OpenSim with some viewers. It
seems like at one point in time viewers used to have a momentary pause
between each upload (I'm assuming so it wouldn't overload the
destination server) but on some of the more recent viewers this "pause"
is no longer there and they attempt to send everything all at once. If I
try to upload more than just a few things at a time there's a high
chance I'll get an "Unable to upload asset" error on a random file(s) to
upload and then I have to hunt down what was missing and try again. I
suspect this may be a MySQL misconfiguration and the flood of asset
write requests is tripping some limit in MySQL; but I am not sure what
configuration parameter that could possibly be (if any) or if perhaps I
have something configured wrong in OpenSim.ini?. Would anyone be able to
shed some light on this please?

Thank you!

--
OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.8.1 Dev
Physics: Open Dynamics Engine