Question for OS v.0.7.4

Randy Pierce

Back in OS 0.7.2 (or it could have been labeled 0.7.0.2 – doesn’t really matter) there was a modification that a grid operator could do to the OpenSim.ini file. The first few lines went like this:

; ==== OSSL FUNCTION BLOCK ====

; More Info @ http://opensimulator.org/wiki/OSSL_Implemented

;

; Allow the use of os* functions (some are dangerous)

AllowOSFunctions = true

When I go to the wiki page shown above, it has been updated to reflect 22 November 2012. This is great! Now my question is, do these OS Functions need to be included in the OpenSim.ini file as they were back in 0.7.2?

If so, does anyone already have the listed OS functions broken down in a list that can simply be dropped into the ini file?

If you have received this email and wish to be removed from the list, please send an email to the sender. This email list is used for the sole purpose of sending out band-specific information as part of routine business with the Kenwood High School Band and Booster Club, Inc. and is not intended to be shared or used for any other purpose. Please report suspected violations to Ms. Suiter and to this email address.