Question: would it be possible to add Havok to opensimulator..??

Question: would it be possible to add Havok to opensimulator..??

Opensimfan
This post was updated on .
Question: would it be possible to add Havok to opensimulator..??

On Firestorm Viewer page:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OpenSIM versions of FS do not have Havok. That only matters if you're uploading mesh objects and need to specify the mesh physics properties, or if you need to manipulate the region navmesh for pathfinding. The terms of the Havok license prohibit its use anywhere but Second Life, so it's not present in OpenSim versions. Furthermore, the Havok libraries are not currently available for 64-bit platforms.

Source:
http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/downloads

..
OpenSimFan

My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com

(Dutch, basic hardware/software help windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+