RDP & Divia Wifi

Edward Hill
Does anyone know where I can get a free copy of the RDP? I had a good one and lost it during a PC crash. IM using a VPN to connect to my VPS and it sucks! The mouse don’t go where its suppose to…

Also I lost the Bookmark the the divia wifi page so I can check on my account.

Re: RDP & Divia Wifi

Asaff Belfer
If you are using Windows it should be there, I'm guessing you are not?