RE: Server Group Emails

Randy Pierce

Okay, thanks for the explanation on the difference. Now I have (probably for the 5th or 6th time in the last week) requested subscription to the delivery of bulk emails via the berlios.de – where the system says I should get a confirmation email … it never comes. I was getting the group feeds up until April 17 … what happened?

Re: Server Group Emails

justincc
I don't know, the list itself has your e-mail in the membership.  Perhaps check your spam folder or use a different
e-mail?  Apart from that I'm afraid that I can't help further.

http://justincc.org/blog