[REMOTE SIMULATION CONNECTOR]

oztrout63
Hi all ...

I need a bit of help with this ...
Every time i try to log in it wont let me but i see this in the terninal ...

[REMOTE SIMULATION CONNECTOR]: Remote simulator EternalSorrow did not accept compressed transfer, suggest updating it.

How did i update this please ...
Opensim 0.7.5
Linux
Have tryied 0.7.6 i get the same thing ...
I have cleared the database a few times and did restart opensim a few times now and i still get the same thing ...
Only running one sim for now till i get this fixed up ...

Thank you ...
Steve

Re: [REMOTE SIMULATION CONNECTOR]

hack13
What are you trying to remote into? Rest Console?

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 10:05 PM, oztrout63 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all ...
>
> I need a bit of help with this ...
> Every time i try to log in it wont let me but i see this in the terninal ...
>
> [REMOTE SIMULATION CONNECTOR]: Remote simulator EternalSorrow did not accept
> compressed transfer, suggest updating it.
>
> How did i update this please ...
> Opensim 0.7.5
> Linux
> Have tryied 0.7.6 i get the same thing ...
> I have cleared the database a few times and did restart opensim a few times
> now and i still get the same thing ...
> Only running one sim for now till i get this fixed up ...
>

> Thank you ...
> Steve

Re: [REMOTE SIMULATION CONNECTOR]

dgbaker
We are seeing the same thing today. Users trying to connect with cool viewer cannot login and in the Robust.log we see the following;

2014-10-16 20:01:31,599 DEBUG - OpenSim.Framework.WebUtil [LOGHTTP]: JSON-RPC request 7 POST to http://mlw.com:7000/agent/24359d09-1347-46a2-b54a-2d77890eeeff/ FAILED: libMonoPosixHelper.so
2014-10-16 20:01:31,603 WARN  - OpenSim.Services.Connectors.Simulation.SimulationServiceConnector [REMOTE SIMULATION CONNECTOR]: Remote simulator Welcome Area did not accept compressed transfer, suggest updating it.

We cannot find any answer on how to correct this.
OpenSimulator version: OpenSim 0.8.1
MySQL 5.5
Apache 2.2