Re: Avatars indicated as online when they are not, and show again after definitely logging on/off

Re: Avatars indicated as online when they are not, and show again after definitely logging on/off

aiaustin
I should have said I am using a grid setup with Robust HG.

I checked the database tables... presence does not seem to have the
relevant field in there.  But griduser has an Online field and that
shows as "false" or "false" for all users.  Note the different
capitalisation for different avatars.  Is that right?

All griduser entries show as Online = false/False when no avatars are
logged in.

I logged on as my main avatar and checked the griduser table
again.  The single avatar logged in has griduser field Online = True.

The friends list showed the usual problematic 3 avatars as
bold/online... but the griduser table does not show them as online.

Could the capitalisation be causing the problem?