Re: Buying and Selling Land - What module is needed?

Re: Buying and Selling Land - What module is needed?

aiaustin
I need to split one regions into multiple plots, and I saw that
Fleep, Neb and BlueWall covered this back in 2012 and Fleep left a
helpful summary of the procedure.

http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/Buying-and-Selling-Land-What-module-is-needed-td7578626.html

I just want to check we still have to reply on an external service
like landtool.php and that there is no core provided mechanism for
zero cost transfers in place now?  It would seem to be a "core"
requirement.. but it definitely does not work at the moment as far as
I can see until I implemented the landtool.php mechanism.

Also, Fleep's advice is to put landtool.php in
http://yourdomain/helper/landtool.php

I want to use one web server for 2 grids...so just to note that it
seems fine to use

  http://yourdomain/grid1/helper/landtool.php
  http://yourdomain/grid2/helper/landtool.php

Re: Buying and Selling Land - What module is needed?

justincc
I agree there should really be something in OpenSimulator to enable the bare minimum (zero cost transfers).

On 20/11/14 10:36, Ai Austin wrote:

> I need to split one regions into multiple plots, and I saw that Fleep, Neb and BlueWall covered this back in 2012 and
> Fleep left a helpful summary of the procedure.
>
> http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/Buying-and-Selling-Land-What-module-is-needed-td7578626.html
>
> I just want to check we still have to reply on an external service like landtool.php and that there is no core provided
> mechanism for zero cost transfers in place now?  It would seem to be a "core" requirement.. but it definitely does not
> work at the moment as far as I can see until I implemented the landtool.php mechanism.
>
> Also, Fleep's advice is to put landtool.php in http://yourdomain/helper/landtool.php
>
> I want to use one web server for 2 grids...so just to note that it seems fine to use
>
>   http://yourdomain/grid1/helper/landtool.php
>   http://yourdomain/grid2/helper/landtool.php

OSVW Consulting

Re: Buying and Selling Land - What module is needed?

James Hughes
On Thu, 2014-11-20 at 23:15 +0000, Justin Clark-Casey wrote:

> I agree there should really be something in OpenSimulator to enable the bare minimum (zero cost transfers).
>
> On 20/11/14 10:36, Ai Austin wrote:
> > I need to split one regions into multiple plots, and I saw that Fleep, Neb and BlueWall covered this back in 2012 and
> > Fleep left a helpful summary of the procedure.
> >
> > http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/Buying-and-Selling-Land-What-module-is-needed-td7578626.html
> >
> > I just want to check we still have to reply on an external service like landtool.php and that there is no core provided
> > mechanism for zero cost transfers in place now?  It would seem to be a "core" requirement.. but it definitely does not
> > work at the moment as far as I can see until I implemented the landtool.php mechanism.
> >
> > Also, Fleep's advice is to put landtool.php in http://yourdomain/helper/landtool.php
> >
> > I want to use one web server for 2 grids...so just to note that it seems fine to use

I have a service for Robust. I'll see if I can get it into shape over
the next few days.

BlueWall