Re: Charles Krinke <cfk@pacbell.net>

Ai Austin
At 11:00 18/01/2009, wrote:
>Reports are good on the current trunk stability, so we just tagged
>r8067 as r8068. This means that r8068 is the 0.6.2 release.
>
>A binary build is being prepared by Nebadon and will be available on
>the osgrid.org and opensimulator.org web site a little bit later today.

That's great Charles... I will alter our grid tomorrow to test 0.6.2..

Nebadon, the "packages" of 0.6.2 reelase link on the downloads page
      http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Download
says forbidden on access (the 0.6.1 and 0.,6.0 versions serve fine).

The current nighty binary build is already past 8068.

Re: Charles Krinke <cfk@pacbell.net>

Charles Krinke-3
My apologies, Ai. I messed up the permissions on the opensimulator.org web site and just fixed them this morning. We should be good to go and it would be great to get some confirmation that this binary works.

Charles

>Reports are good on the current trunk stability, so we just tagged
>r8067 as r8068. This means that r8068 is the 0.6.2 release.
>
>A binary build is being prepared by Nebadon and will be available on
>the osgrid.org and opensimulator.org web site a little bit later today.

That's great Charles... I will alter our grid tomorrow to test 0.6.2..

Nebadon, the "packages" of 0.6.2 reelase link on the downloads page
      http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Download
says forbidden on access (the 0.6.1 and 0.,6.0 versions serve fine).

The current nighty binary build is already past 8068.

0.6.2-post-fixes

Stefan Andersson
I just copied the 0.6.2-release tag to /branches/0.6.2-post-fixes. Please inform me of stabilizing fixes that's gone/going in after the 0.6.2 tag, either by e-mail or by assigning mantises to 'lbsa71'.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB

Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:41:58 -0800