Re: Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: ode

Re: Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: ode

Ralf Haifisch
Hi there,

all done - did just do a compile of most actual ODE for rex-server.

Now it runs on a different ode-version than my regular opensim regions.

Rex however (not modrex..) seems to be more tricky than opensim   :-)

Cheers,
Ralf

--
German opensim HowTo: http://www.ralf-haifisch.biz/Opensim%20HowTo.shtml
Cybertechnews blog: http://opensim.cybertechnews.org/

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 02:39:59 +0100
From: "Ralf Haifisch" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Opensim-users] Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: ode
        (rex)
To: <[hidden email]>

Hi there,

i play arround with realxtend on a SuSe 11.1 on wich i compile and run
opensim SVN trunk with no trouble.

However, starting rex leads me to this old Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: ode .

Wasn?t there a download to avoid this error ?

Or any other recipe where I don?t mess up the system, that is running
opensim very nicely ?

Memory lost in /dev/brain?

Cheers

Ralf