Re: GIF alpha channel (was "remoting_listener_port")

Re: GIF alpha channel (was "remoting_listener_port")

William Magee
I could not get GIF images to display via the media url under 0.6.7.
They displayed just fine under Diva. But if I use Gimp to merge
visible layers (Control-M) they display under 0.6.7.

However, I have a friend running 0.6.7 who has no trouble with any GIF file.

So there seems to be a problem with my installation 0.6.7 and the
alpha channel of GIF files.

Anyway, thanks to those who contribute here.

Bill