Re: Help: How to change the name of the master avatar - a solution?

Re: Help: How to change the name of the master avatar - a solution?

cliveg
Hi

I've just answered my own question - I hope ;)

I went into the database and changed the OwnerUUID for the first
record in the LAND table to that of the Estate Manager.

On restarting the sim I and logging in from the client, the Estate
Manager user now has access to the land permissions.

Forgive my ignorance - I presume this is the same as selling the land in world??

Also, is there any special significance to the master avatar account
for a region apart from the fact that the master avatar is the initial
owner of the region?

Thanks again

Clive