Re: Help: Problems with wifi installation

Re: Help: Problems with wifi installation

aiaustin
Clive Gould wrote:
>Just wondering if the problem is that I had to use a git master (commit
>3e5b1a1) to get OpenSim to work with a later version of MySQL, could this be
>why wifi won't work for me?
>
>Do I need to wait until 0.7.1 comes out??

Clive, the precompiled Wifi add on zip from Diva works only with
releases up to 0.7.0.2.

Her source code area at https://github.com/diva/diva-distribution/
does contain a version as at 8-Mar-2011 at the moment that you might
be able to use, or merge the Wifi bits (just merge in the
addon-modules directory and the WifiPages directory) with the latest
0.7.1 dev master before you runprebuild and compile.  Her 8-Mar-2011
Wifi version version works with 0.7.1 dev master current releases.