Re: How to link or embed into a website (Ferd Frederix)

Re: How to link or embed into a website (Ferd Frederix)

Fred Beckhusen-2
There are three URL 'a href' syntax's for links to get into a viewer
from a web page:

Hop:    hop://grid.suboceana.fr:8002

V3HG:   secondlife:|!!grid.suboceana.fr|8002

HG:  secondlife:///app/teleport/grid.suboceana.fr:8002

Which one works for you depends upon which viewers you have loaded. I
use all three at

www.outworldz.com/hyperica/GridsWide.htm

You can also add a space and a region name after the url, as part of the
overall link.

Fred