Re: Hypergrid 1.5 and Teleports working exceeding expectations: 4k boundary broken (sort of)

Re: Hypergrid 1.5 and Teleports working exceeding expectations: 4k boundary broken (sort of)

Dolma Dollinger
I magaged to teleport both to dev.germangrid.de:8002 and virtual.aiai.ed.ac.uk:8002, that works fine.
But when in the latter side I tried to teleport home, from (1000,1000) to (7000,7000)...... And it worked!
Only my avatar isn't displayed and no prims, but I reached home!
I use the newest Imprudence beta 1.30 beta 5 as a viewer, they added a patch made for Snow which was suppose to fix the 4K barrier
Maybe a developer could have a look to see what is missing to make a long distance teleport work flawlessly?