Re: [Opensim-dev] This will NEVER go away

Re: [Opensim-dev] This will NEVER go away

Thom King
This is not a joke, we are absolutely deadly serious.
I believe you are one of the perpetrators.
You are dishonest, unethical, totally unprofessional, a criminal
and you must resign in total disgrace and total dishonor from OpenSim.

And I will never rest until you have been hunted down
convicted, imprisoned, and have paid back the financial damages your crime has inflicted.

You are a disgusting Asshole.

BlueWall Slade
Hypergrid and inventory...

I really like the concept of hypergridding. One useful thing would be having sandboxes off the main grid with huge libraries of components for building. One could go there, build, then take the object into inventory and travel back to their home grid with the newly created object.

This would help alleviate the asset server load a great deal on the main grid, and the sandbox asset server could be cleaned on a regular basis and the regions reloaded by oar.

BlueWall