Re: [Opensim-users] "Sit" funtion ha stopped working

Re: [Opensim-users] "Sit" funtion ha stopped working

Trucker Anthony
I have a diva distro standalone r11766 and noticed the same thing I placed sit scripts in poseballs and seems to be working

Re: [Opensim-users] "Sit" funtion ha stopped working

Karen_Palen
Yes I had to put new scripts into the poseballs, but even that doesn't seem to help now. Sigh.