Re: Release announcement: OpenSimulator 0.9.0.0

Re: Release announcement: OpenSimulator 0.9.0.0

Dr Ramesh Ramloll
Thanks Diva and team, this is awesome.

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 6:27 PM, Diva Canto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the much awaited release 0.9.0.0 of OpenSimulator!
>
> As usual, the release packages can be found in [1], as well as on the
> front page of the the project's web site. The release notes can be found in
> [2].
>
> For those who have not been following the development branch, we caution
> to be extra careful with upgrading your grids this time, as there are
> almost 2 years-worth of changes in this release. A good practice is to
> deploy it on a test grid first, and then deploy it for production.
>
> Best,
> Diva
> (Diva distro / Wifi will follow soon)
>
> [1] http://dist.opensimulator.org/
> [2] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.9.0.0_Release (The release notes are
> still a work in progress, but they list the main changes)

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>, DeepSemaphore LLC
<http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, RezMela <http://www.rezmela.com>, Google+
profile <https://plus.google.com/103652369558830540272/about>

Re: Release announcement: OpenSimulator 0.9.0.0

J Decker
Glad to see signs of life :)

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Diva Canto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the much awaited release 0.9.0.0 of OpenSimulator!
>
> As usual, the release packages can be found in [1], as well as on the
> front page of the the project's web site. The release notes can be found in
> [2].
>
> For those who have not been following the development branch, we caution
> to be extra careful with upgrading your grids this time, as there are
> almost 2 years-worth of changes in this release. A good practice is to
> deploy it on a test grid first, and then deploy it for production.
>
> Best,
> Diva
> (Diva distro / Wifi will follow soon)
>
> [1] http://dist.opensimulator.org/
> [2] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.9.0.0_Release (The release notes are
> still a work in progress, but they list the main changes)

Re: Release announcement: OpenSimulator 0.9.0.0

Luisillo Contepomi
Thanks Diva and to all developement team!!

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the much awaited release 0.9.0.0 of OpenSimulator!
>
> As usual, the release packages can be found in [1], as well as on the front
> page of the the project's web site. The release notes can be found in [2].
>
> For those who have not been following the development branch, we caution to
> be extra careful with upgrading your grids this time, as there are almost 2
> years-worth of changes in this release. A good practice is to deploy it on a
> test grid first, and then deploy it for production.
>
> Best,
> Diva
> (Diva distro / Wifi will follow soon)
>
> [1] http://dist.opensimulator.org/
> [2] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.9.0.0_Release (The release notes are
> still a work in progress, but they list the main changes)

Re: Release announcement: OpenSimulator 0.9.0.0

Isis Ophelia
Many thanks to Diva and the Team!