Re: SL Viewer 2.6.8 and llDialog in Script in OpenSim

Re: SL Viewer 2.6.8 and llDialog in Script in OpenSim

aiaustin
Whoooa.. this looks bad... llDialog appears to be broken with the new
SL 2.6.8 viewer in OpenSim (but not in Second Life itself).  See

Unless I am doing something silly... but this is what it seems like
to me after after whittling down the freeview script and getting
crash after crash, the core item that seems to be causing the problem
is llDialog. Create a new cube, add a new script, and then use this
LSL code. And then touch the object and it crashes viewer 2.6.8 in
OpenSim. Same procedure in Second Life itself with Viewer 2.6.8 works fine.

default
{
     touch_start(integer num)
     {
         llDialog(llDetectedKey(0),"Title",["A","B","C"],777);
     }
}

Re: SL Viewer 2.6.8 and llDialog in Script in OpenSim

Gary Beck
Ai Austin,

I get the same error using SL  Viewer 2.6.9.

- Gary
> Whoooa.. this looks bad... llDialog appears to be broken with the new SL
> 2.6.8 viewer in OpenSim (but not in Second Life itself).  See
>
> http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=5510
>
> Unless I am doing something silly... but this is what it seems like to me
> after after whittling down the freeview script and getting crash after
> crash, the core item that seems to be causing the problem is llDialog.
> Create a new cube, add a new script, and then use this LSL code. And then
> touch the object and it crashes viewer 2.6.8 in OpenSim. Same procedure in
> Second Life itself with Viewer 2.6.8 works fine.
>
> default
> {
>     touch_start(integer num)
>     {
>         llDialog(llDetectedKey(0),"Title",["A","B","C"],777);
>     }
> }

Re: SL Viewer 2.6.8 and llDialog in Script in OpenSim

justincc
This is now addressed in the git master as of commit 8129e64.

http://justincc.org/blog