Re /bin/data content (Fred Beckhusen)

Fred Beckhusen
Lucillo:  /bin/data is accessed by using Diva "Wifi" code.

 From Wifi.ini in the D2 distro (also used in Dreamworld and Dreamgrid):

;; Additionally served resources
;; Syntax: ServePath_<Name> = "<Local Path>, <Resource Path>"
;;         (<Name> is an arbitrary identifier.)
;; With the following example, the contents of subfolder "data" in OpenSim's
;; base folder "bin" can be accessed via path <WebAddress>/bin/data/, e.g.
;; http://localhost:8002/bin/data/prototype.js.
ServePath_BinData="data, /bin/data"

Fred Beckhusen