Region/Parcel Access?

BoneZ
Hi All,

Is there something I need to set in the configurations in order for the
viewer to respect the region rating?
I currently have a region rated as "ADULT" and my viewer is set for PG
only, but my viewer still lets me enter this region.
I cannot find any settings pertaining to this in the config files.
Is this feature not yet implemented?

Thank you.

Re: Region/Parcel Access?

Luisillo Contepomi-2
Is your region?. If answer yes, you are the owner then you can enter
always. You are the admin for this region.
Regards,
Luisillo

El 19/07/2015 a las 19:56, BoneZ escribió:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there something I need to set in the configurations in order for the
> viewer to respect the region rating?
> I currently have a region rated as "ADULT" and my viewer is set for PG
> only, but my viewer still lets me enter this region.
> I cannot find any settings pertaining to this in the config files.
> Is this feature not yet implemented?
>
> Thank you.

Re: Region/Parcel Access?

Luisillo Contepomi-2
I do a test with a new user. You are right.
He can enter in Adult region but the profile is configured only pg.

Regards,
Luisillo

El 19/07/2015 a las 20:05, Luisillo Contepomi escribió:

> Is your region?. If answer yes, you are the owner then you can enter
> always. You are the admin for this region.
> Regards,
> Luisillo
>
> El 19/07/2015 a las 19:56, BoneZ escribió:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Is there something I need to set in the configurations in order for the
>> viewer to respect the region rating?
>> I currently have a region rated as "ADULT" and my viewer is set for PG
>> only, but my viewer still lets me enter this region.
>> I cannot find any settings pertaining to this in the config files.
>> Is this feature not yet implemented?
>>
>> Thank you.

Re: Region/Parcel Access?

BoneZ
Hello,

Thank you for the reply Luisillo, I should have been more clear.

Here's my criteria:
  - The region is currently set to a rating of "Adult".
  - The user entering the region has the viewer set for PG only
  - The user entering the region is not a "god"
  - The user entering the region is not in any group allowed access to
the region
  - The user is not an estate manager for the estate the region is in.
  - The user is not the owner of any land (parcel) found on that region.
  - The region has no estate managers except the owner
  - The land (One large parcel consisting of the entire region) is not
set to or owned by any group.
  - The region is a standard 256 x 256 region

Thanks.