*Suggested topics may include but are not limited to the following
- New ways of teaching
- Digital media studies
- Games of the mind
- Relevant hardware
- EEG / fMRI
Call for Prime and Co- Editors:
We are looking for a *prime guest editor* (with potentially one co-editor)
to manage the process. This is a great opportunity to influence the state
of our field.
- Develop a detailed call
- Review and decide on abstracts and full papers
- Coordinate reviewers
- Use our publication system -- extensively (be versed also with Google
docs, Skype, and other current tools.)
- Be a deadline-targeted & taking-charge person.
- Work as single editor or add one or more co-editors.
- Able to write a short intro including your view / vision / insight on
- Get the academic credit as an editor.
Please reply by *August 15, 2018,* to [hidden email] <info@jvwresearch?subject=Editor%20for%20Assembled%202016> with an academic
CV and a cover letter listing your publishing and editing experience.
If you have colleagues who may be interested in becoming editors or
co-editors, please feel free to forward this call further.
Call for Papers:
For papers, kindly email <[hidden email]> your ideas on the topic,
abstracts, or send us your feedback. This will also help us develop the
Deadlines and Timeline: To be announced
Full papers will be reviewed by expert referees using the JVWR *double-open
policy*. Double-open policy means that in general, authors do not need to
anonymize their papers, and reviewers' identities are also known to
authors. For more details about it see JVWR site --> About JVWR --> For
Authors --> Our double-Open Policy.