Quantcast

Reminder of hosting...

Marisa Giancarla-2
Hello! Looking to rent a Opensim region on the Metropolis or OSGrid grids? We have a great deal - for the first month trial you pay just $15 (for basic service and host setup) and $20/month thereafter. If you need more horsepower we also offer expanded hosting. All our servers use SSD drives for speed and reliability. Just take a look at https://OpensimHosting.org and see what we offer! A great deal from a trusted source...

Special: When checking out enter the code "IMNEW" and get an aditional $5 of the first month and we pay $3 of your subscription to the metropolis or osgrid grids every month!

Marisa