Rent out grid

Timeka Cobb
Hello to all😊

I have a grid that I want to rent out for professional use ie meetings,
workshops, presentations, etc. How do I go about renting my grid out for a
fee? Also how much would I charge?  Thank ya for the help!
www.swarzee.outworldz.net:8002

Blessings❤,
Timeka Cobb

Re: Rent out grid

Serendipity Seraph-2
If it is mainly for workshops and presentations is there any added tool
value like better presentation screens and perhaps app window presentation
screens or hooks to something like Zoom that would make workshops and
meetings more enticing there?  Or is it pretty much stock capabilities
including normal media on a prim?   Another one I have wished for myself is
ability to show synchronized video.  Given that general ability some of the
other tools would be easier.  Such exists on the Web at large but the
services like that I have tried on MOAP did not work so well.   Other
possible value adds would be good web interface for creating and managing
users and perhaps general web groupware stuff for use by groups in world
and out.  This possible market is one I have thought a little bit about
myself.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 10:04 PM Timeka Cobb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello to all😊
>
> I have a grid that I want to rent out for professional use ie meetings,
> workshops, presentations, etc. How do I go about renting my grid out for a
> fee? Also how much would I charge?  Thank ya for the help!
> www.swarzee.outworldz.net:8002
>
> Blessings❤,
> Timeka Cobb

Re: Rent out grid

Timeka Cobb
Hello Madam Serendipity, thank you for the response 💞

As of now I have media on the prim but open to adding more. I would love
for this and Opensim in general be an amazing option than Zoom or Skype.
I'm going to check out other things I can add to enhance!

Thanks again👄,
Timeka Cobb