Restrict entrance into world

Timeka Cobb
Hey all!

I want to know if anyone knows how to go about creating entrance
restrictions? For instance have some people enter only on Monday and
another enter on Wednesday. How to go about doing that?

💗,
Timeka Cobb

Re: Restrict entrance into world

Asaff Belfer
Is it to the whole grid or just to a region?

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 6:54 AM Timeka Cobb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey all!
>
> I want to know if anyone knows how to go about creating entrance
> restrictions? For instance have some people enter only on Monday and
> another enter on Wednesday. How to go about doing that?
>
> 💗,
> Timeka Cobb

Re: Restrict entrance into world

Timeka Cobb
Sorry for the late response, its for the whole grid.

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 12:41 PM Asaff Belfer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it to the whole grid or just to a region?
>

> On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 6:54 AM Timeka Cobb <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hey all!
> >
> > I want to know if anyone knows how to go about creating entrance
> > restrictions? For instance have some people enter only on Monday and
> > another enter on Wednesday. How to go about doing that?
> >
> > 💗,
> > Timeka Cobb

Re: Restrict entrance into world

Asaff Belfer
That calls for some programming, I suppose.

Tweaking the login module a bit could help.

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 4:16 AM Timeka Cobb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sorry for the late response, its for the whole grid.
>
> On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 12:41 PM Asaff Belfer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Is it to the whole grid or just to a region?
> >

> > On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 6:54 AM Timeka Cobb <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hey all!
> > >
> > > I want to know if anyone knows how to go about creating entrance
> > > restrictions? For instance have some people enter only on Monday and
> > > another enter on Wednesday. How to go about doing that?
> > >
> > > 💗,
> > > Timeka Cobb

Re: Restrict entrance into world

Timeka Cobb
Thank you so very much, will look into that!