Reverting from loaded OAR to own region in Sim-on-a-Stick

Reverting from loaded OAR to own region in Sim-on-a-Stick

Ian S
Hi all

My first post and a very new member so please forgive if I am on the wrong track in asking here, and please treat me educatively   :)

I am starting to investigate the use of Sim on a Stick in a school setting.  I have started to make an elementary sim and then have been experimenting with some Creative Commons licensed OARs I downloaded.

However, I now cannot work out how to revert to my own sim.  I used the command "load oar..." to load the various OARs.  What command will revert me back to my own sim?

Any help or direction much appreciated.

Ian @ Perth, Australia