Router settings

Jawa Lunk
I have purchased the DLINK 4500, and I have DSL...

Because I have DSL I HAVE to use the AT&T 2Wire 2701HG-B for the phone line to split the DSL signal and that then runs to the DLINK 4500 router.

I went to the admin panel for the 2wire and created a DMZ for the DLINK 4500.

Does anyone have any experience, or know where there may be instructions for setting up the 2wire + DLINK so LAN as well as outside computers can access my opensim??

Thanks!

Region & Grid Servers

Mespelt, Don

Are the Region & Grid Servers required to be on the same box?  I moved my Region server to another box and now it doesn’t like it.  Looked through the ini’s but don’t see where Region can set an IP.

Any ideas always appreciated and Happy Weekend to all…

-          D

Re: Region & Grid Servers

Mespelt, Don

Please forgive my stupidity – regions.ini

Helps to change the IP there…

(hope this helps someone else later when searching the web….)