SL Viewer 2.8 and FreeView Screen Script in OpenSim

SL Viewer 2.8 and FreeView Screen Script in OpenSim

aiaustin
I am trying to pin this down, but I get an immediate viewer crash
when using the new viewer 2.8 when I touch a screen with the FreeView
TV script in it.  This is the case in OSGrid and on our own Openvue
grid.  This was not the case up to Viewer 2.6.  It works fine also with 1.23.5.

BUT it works fine with Viewer 2.8 for FreeView screens in Second Life
itself with the same script in them.

As the system crashes without any server side warnings or errors its
tricky to know what is happening.  I reset the object scripts just to
be sure and that had no effect.

Anyone else got FreeView screens on their OpenSim setups to test and
see if they get the same problem?

I am using this specific version of the script which up to now has
worked fine in both SL and OpenSim:

http://openvce.net/resources/downloads/freeview-1.2a-2009-07-23.lsl

Re: SL Viewer 2.8 and FreeView Screen Script in OpenSim

aiaustin
I meant it fails in Viewer 2.6.8 and was working in 2.6.6