Script error

José Vera
Hi there, I'm tryng to port OpenLoft to OS, at the State Control script, I'm getting this error:

Error CS0119: Expression denotes a 'variable', where a 'method group' was expected.

Any idea what that means, have changed everything and keep getting that error, also, things like list = (list = []) + list; trows errors, I'm running OS.7RC1 grid mode.

 Thanks in advance