Script load speed question

Chris Kennedy-2
Hi, I have a question about script load speed.

I've compiled the latest git revision as of today on Windows 7 32bit and also on Linux (Ubuntu Jaunty) 32bit. I have about 85 scripts to load in 1 region in standalone using MySQL as the database.

In Windows, OpenSim will load up all the scripts in less than a minute, however, when running OpenSim under Linux (on the same computer) it takes over 5 minutes to load all of the scripts. I've tried tweaking my settings for mono and also MySQL to no avail.

Can't seem to find any info on the opensimulator wiki nor in mantis. Google also fails me. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how I can fix it please?

Re: Script load speed question

Chris Kennedy-2
I'm using XEngine by the way.