Separate robust servers

TwistedStickfigure
I would like to set up a separate robust instance.  I have been studying this page..

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/ROBUST#Moving_any_service_to_its_own_ROBUST_shell

After much searching of the wiki and the user and dev group, I have been unable to find a reference for changing the other services to look like the inventory service example.
If anyone could direct me to such a reference I would appreciate the help.

Also, Am I reading it correctly that the corresponding entries in gridcommon.ini should be changed to look at the ip and port of the new robust server instead of the original?
Twisted Stickfigure
Twisted Labs on Osgrid

Re: Separate robust servers

TwistedStickfigure
Never mind.  I found my answer. There seem to have been a few changes since the wiki was written.
Twisted Stickfigure
Twisted Labs on Osgrid

Re: Separate robust servers

Gudule Lapointe
Feel free to share your answer…

--
Speculoos, the belgian cookie-flavored metaverse

Le 4 mars 2012 à 18:18, TwistedStickfigure a écrit :

Never mind.  I found my answer. There seem to have been a few changes since
the wiki was written.

Re: Separate robust servers

Karen Palen
I trust you will update the wiki with the changes you see?

On 03/04/2012 10:18 AM, TwistedStickfigure wrote:

> Never mind.  I found my answer. There seem to have been a few changes since
> the wiki was written.

Re: Separate robust servers

TwistedStickfigure
Once I am sure that I actually understand. Perhaps a successful test or two.
Twisted Stickfigure
Twisted Labs on Osgrid

Re: Separate robust servers

TwistedStickfigure
I never got it to work quite right on my own but Justin has posted an updated Wiki on it.  :)

Updated Wiki
Twisted Stickfigure
Twisted Labs on Osgrid